Last modified on October 31, 2023
CCAM Partnership Calls 2024
The CCAM Partnership presented the five upcoming CCAM 2024 Calls during the European Commission Info Day 2023 on 17 October:
- HORIZON-CL5-2024-D6-01-01: Centralised, reliable, cyber-secure & upgradable in-vehicle electronic control architectures for CCAM connected to the cloud-edge continuum
- HORIZON-CL5-2024-D6-01-02: Scenario-based safety assurance of CCAM and related HMI in a dynamically evolving transport system
- HORIZON-CL5-2024-D6-01-03: Orchestration of heterogeneous actors in mixed traffic within the CCAM ecosystem
- HORIZON-CL5-2024-D6-01-04: AI for advanced and collective perception and decision-making for CCAM applications
- HORIZON-CL5-2024-D6-01-05: Robust Knowledge and Know-How transfer for Key-Deployment Pathways and implementation of the EU-CEM
These 2024 topics collectively represent a budget of 52.5 million euros. They will open on 7 May 2024 and close on 5 September 2024.
Source: The original article was published here.