25 Sep 2017 - 26 Sep 2017
Leading engineers and scholars from all around the world will gather for the 21st International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA 2017) “Smart Systems Transforming the Automobile” on 25-26 September 2017 in Berlin, Germany. The forum’s ongoing mission is to detect novel trends in automotive ICT, electronics and smart systems enabling the automobile of the future and to discuss the technological implications from early on.
Key topics of the AMAA 2017 include:
- How to realise the transformed automobile?
- How to reliably perceive vehicular environments in complex scenarios?
- How to tailor human-machine interaction in automated vehicles?
- How to guarantee data privacy and security?
- How to support functional safety levels for and validation of fully automated vehicles?
- How to facilitate energy efficiency, minimise pollutant emissions and maximise electric range?
The AMAA 2017 conference will be jointly organized by VDI/VDE-IT and the European Technology Platform for Smart Systems Integration (EPoSS). The conference is supported by the Coordination and Support Action “Safe and Connected Automation in Road Transport” (SCOUT). Papers written by AMAA speakers will be published in the Springer book series Lecture Notes in Mobility prior to the conference.