Last modified more than a year ago
AutoSensMATCH – Matchmaking around the future of ADAS and autonomous vehicles
14 Sep 2020 - 14 Sep 2020
Using the power of the b2match matchmaking system, this 1-2-1 networking session brings together the world’s most advanced international technology companies with partners from across Europe to drive innovation in ADAS and autonomous vehicles.
This is a unique opportunity to match the industry’s future innovation needs with dedicated solution providers. The networking model is efficient and cost-effective with a dedicated team of Enterprise Europe Network staff working to hand-pick well-matched prospects for rapid fire meetings that will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Topics to be addressed:
- Automotive Cameras
- Image Processing
- Computer Vision
- In-cabin Monitoring
- Testing and Validation
- Certification and Standards
- As Innovation Hunter – find innovative solutions to your problems during effective one-to-one meetings
- As Participant – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or innovation needs to session participants on the b2match platform
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event via b2match
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a timely and cost-effective way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly active at AutoSensMATCH
Top 5 take-aways for participants:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Form Ideas for New Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Learn About the Latest Trends
When does it take place?
Monday 14th September 2020
- 13:00 – 15:00 – B2B meetings
- 15:40 – 18:00 – B2B meetings
Click here to Register for AutoSensMATCH.
Following the announcement of AutoSens to take the Brussels event online in 2020, this matchmaking event will also be online on the 14th September. The participation fee is adapted accordingly, making AutoSensMATCH free of costs for all participants.