Last modified more than a year ago
Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility 2022
31 Aug 2022 - 02 Sep 2022
The 6th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility – CSUM2022 – will take place in Skiathos, Greece, from 31 August – 2 September 2022. The theme of this year’s Conference is: “Smart Energy for Smart Transport”.
The main aim of the CSUM is the dissemination of knowledge and the exchange of research and good practices among researchers and practitioners in the domain of transportation and mobility. The Conference is organized in six thematic tracks.
These tracks are:
1) Electric and clean energy in transportation
2) Emerging and innovative technologies in transport
3) Active and non-motorized travel
4) Equitable, just and inclusive transportation
5) Sustainable and resilient supply chain
6) Urban planning and transport infrastructure
The Conference is organized by The University of Thessaly, Department of Civil Engineering, Traffic, Transportation and Logistics Laboratory – TTLog, in collaboration with Eindhoven University of Technology, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Universidade do Porto, Université du Luxembourg, University of Hawaii at Manao and University of Southhampton.
More information on the Conference can be found here