Project BRAVE’s Final Event
17 Feb 2021 - 17 Feb 2021
What influences road users’ adoption of highly automated vehicles? And how can it be improved?
Learn about acceptability gaps and solutions that aim at bridging the gaps at the BRAVE closing event on February 17, 2021.
The Horizon 2020 BRAVE project has studied the acceptability of highly automated vehicles and will share the results in this online meeting.
Presentations will focus on the work carried out within the framework of the project, and in particular on the following aspects:
- Summary of the qualitative and quantitative studies carried out among potential users and experts in the sector
- Driving behaviour prediction system
- User-centred design of external Human-Machine Interfaces
- Behaviour of the developed intra-vehicle Human-Machine interfaces
- Proposals for regulatory changes
Register today via the link