The Future of Autonomous Transport in Baltic Sea Region conference
26 Aug 2020 - 27 Aug 2020
The Future of Autonomous Transport in Baltic Sea Region conference looks into what are the obstacles and drivers for society to move towards autonomous public mobility. The industry, policymakers and cities are invited to join the Sohjoa Baltic (Interreg BSR) project’s finalising conference.
The event is held at Tallinn, Estonia from 26-27 August 2020. It is co-organised by Sohjoa Baltic, Tallinn Transport department and TalTEch. The two day event hosts a series of discussion and exhibition on the future of autonomous transport.
AGENDA on 27th
Registration opens at 11.00 – Proto Invention Center, Peetri 10, Tallinn.
Welcome and key note
- 12.00 – Welcome
- 12.30 – Opening words, City of Tallinn deputy Mayor Andrei Novikov.
- 12.45 – Key Note, Henrik Hololei, Director-General for Mobility and Transport.
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
1st session: Autonomous transport in the Baltic Sea Region
- 14.00 – Interview with operators of autonomous transport in Baltic Sea Region: Clément Delbouys, Easymile & Damien Guerrero, Navya
- 14.15 – Legal framework in Baltic Sea Region: Matthias Hartwig, IKEM, Berlin
- 14.30 – Success stories of autonomous operating: the Sohjoa Baltic experience, Azat Ismailogullari, project manager Sohjoa Baltic, Metropolia UAS
- 14.45 – User Experience of pilots in Sohjoa Baltic, Sami Mäkinen, FLOU, Helsinki
- 15.00 – First Estonian Self-Driving Vehicle Iseauto: Raivo Sell, TalTech
- 15.15 – Autonomous fleets as part of the public transportation: FABULOS project
- 15.30 – 16.00 coffee break
2nd session: Future transport
- 16:00 – Opening words: Olav Madland, Applied Autonomy, Norway
- 16:05 – Future Transport: Bolt
- 16:25 – Future of transport: Volkswagen Group
- 16:50 – Panel discussion 1 – Industry and investments: How to upscale the industry and what is the role of ecosystems?
- 17.20 – Panel discussion 2 – How can we make robot buses helpful for public transport?
- 17.50 Closing words
- 18.00 -21:00 Doors open to cocktails and networking at Proto.
To register for the event, click here.
To find more information, click here.