Last modified more than a year ago
Webinar 5G-MOBIX Finland Trial Site’s results and lessons learnt on 5G for CAM
16 Jun 2022 - 16 Jun 2022
The 5G-MOBIX EC project trials have been assessing the added value of 5G connectivity for connected and Automated Mobility (CAM) services and functionalities in cross-border conditions. 5G-MOBIX trial sites include two Cross-Border Corridors (Greece-Turkey and Spain-Portugal) and six local Trial Sites in France, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, China and South Korea (bringing complementary insights to the cross-border issues trialled at the Corridors).
This webinar will present the Finland Trial Site contributions and trial results testing 5G service continuity solutions with a focus on remote driving use case in a 5G multi-PLMN environment. These solutions ensure availability of adequate vehicle-to-network connectivity for continuous transmission of the data traffic streams from the vehicle to the Remote Operations Centre (ROC), and timely reception of command messages from ROC to the vehicle.
The webinar will also include videos from the trials and an interactive Q&A session to drive discussions on our results from the trials and lessons learnt.
- 14:00 Introduction of the 5G-MOBIX project and Finland Trial Site (10 mins) – Ozgur Akgul, AALTO University
- 14:10 Sensible 4 test vehicle AVA, the remote driving test case and motivation – Timo Mustonen, Sensible 4
- 14:15 Description of trial objectives, demo story board, test environment and setup – Edward Mutafungwa, AALTO University
- 14:25 Demo video from the trials
- 14:30 Trial results – Edward Mutafungwa, AALTO University
- 14:40 Lessons Learned – Edward Mutafungwa, AALTO University
- 14:45 Q&A