Last modified more than a year ago
Webinar 5G-MOBIX German Trial Site’s results and lessons learnt on 5G for CAM
22 Jun 2022 - 22 Jun 2022
The 5G-MOBIX EC project trials have been assessing the added value of 5G connectivity for connected and Automated Mobility (CAM) services and functionalities in cross-border conditions. 5G-MOBIX trial sites include two Cross-Border Corridors (Greece-Turkey and Spain-Portugal) and six local Trial Sites in France, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, China and South Korea (bringing complementary insights to the cross-border issues trialed at the Corridors).
The German Trial Site is holding a webinar to present the outcome of their trials and results obtained. The 5G-MOBIX Trial Site in Berlin looked into the benefits of 5G services in providing extended sensor data to address QoS limitation of current 4G networks, namely for platooning use cases with SAE L-4 vehicles.
The webinar will also include presentation of the recorded video footage of the tested solutions and a Q&A session to exhaust all questions on our experts’ work and lessons learnt.
- Opening – Sebastian Peters, TUB
- Market needs and industrial motivation – Christian Müller-Hirschkorn, VALEO
- Introduction to German Trial Site – Sebastian Peters, TUB
- 5G for CCAM solutions – Federico Murciano, TUB & Angel Martin, Vicomtech
- Trial results – Fikret Sivrikaya, GT ARC
- Lessons Learned – Gorka Velez, Vicomtech