TARGET-X 1st open call – Automotive challenges – apply now for funding!
The vision of TARGET-X is to strengthen important economic sectors in Europe by integrating 5G and 6G, accelerating the digital transformation in the Manufacturing, Energy, Automotive and Construction verticals. Below the list of Automotive Challenges addressed in this 1st open call.
The TARGET-X project is looking for an individual entity (SME) or micro-consortium composed of 2 SMEs, registered prior to the launch of the TARGET-X 1st Open Call.
You can submit your application for your activity addressing performance testing or the development of devices or solutions, use cases, KPIs and KVIs applicable to one topic and receive up to €60,000. The call will be open until 26 July 2023.
List of Automotive Challenges:
- Performance comparison between Edge- and public-Internet-deployed services
- Environment-aware teleoperated driving
- Automated Valet Parking (Type 2)
- Remote supervision for Autonomous Driving
- Infrastructure-mounted sensors for automated buses
- API deployment to abstract connectivity and data collection process for automotive applications
- Car, road, and edge processing time synchronization for V2X digital twins
- Methods of satisfying UL/DL tend use-cases with a fixed TDD configuration
- Connected Ambulance
- Vehicle platooning
- Digital twins’ generation methodology for road safety
- Cooperative perception for Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAVs): Preventive Collision Warning
- Cooperative perception for Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAVs): Cooperative Sensing (I)
- Dynamic Operational Design Domain (ODD) according to network conditions