Last modified on October 4, 2023
Future Networked Car Symposium Spin-off in Qatar
06 Oct 2023
Doha Exhibition & Convention Center (DECC), Doha, Qatar
The Future Networked Car symposium, co-organized by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), has been a major platform for discussing the latest challenges and advancements in automated vehicles, connectivity, and automotive cybersecurity since 2013.
The FNC always takes place in conjunction with the Motor Show in Geneva. This year, the Geneva International Motor Show is organized as a spin off in Doha, Qatar, to foster a deeper engagement with the automotive and telecommunication experts of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region.
The FNC2023 in Qatar will be an opportunity to:
- To promote knowledge sharing and collaboration between the automotive and telecommunication industries in the GCC region and beyond;
- To showcase innovative technologies and solutions for automated vehicles, connectivity, and cybersecurity;
- To highlight the challenges and opportunities for the networked car in the GCC region;
- To present best practices and standards required to enable safety of future networked cars in the GCC region;
- To discuss the regulatory and policy frameworks required to support the deployment of networked cars and exchange on this with the authorities in the GCC region.