Call for papers: “Autonomous Vehicles for Public Transportation Services”
The scientific journal Applied Sciences has published a call for papers for a special issue with the title “Autonomous Vehicles for Public Transportation Services”.
The topics for this call include but are not limited to:
- Technology issues (state of AI, state of AV driver, and road behavior);
- Technologies for regulatory compliance;
- Services and requirements;
- Autonomous vehicles’ IT security;
- Safety of AVs;
- Integration in urban public transport: ticketing, MaaS, smart city needs, PTO IT integration.
Everyone in the domain is invited to submit their manuscript.
Submission Deadline: 10 March 2022
Call for papers and more information to be found at: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/public_transportation