Coordination efforts across the world supporting the development and deployment of CCAM
ARCADE is organising a session at the coming ITS World Congress in Hamburg on coordination efforts across the world supporting the development and deployment of CCAM. This session is taking place on 11 October 2021, 9:00 CEST (at the Congress Center Hamburg – CCH) and brings together speakers from the different regions for a first global overview of alignment efforts of R&I and demonstrations activities in CCAM.
Public and private research on Automated Vehicles technologies is still fragmented with often redundant or overlapping development and testing activities of limited duration and various scales. R&I and demonstrations initiatives are being organised by different stakeholder groups with different objectives, strategies, roadmaps and approaches at local, regional or national level.
Best practices as well as challenges related to coordination and future harmonisation and alignment needs will be discussed in an interactive setting with the audience.
Moderator: Tom Alkim, EC DG RTD
- Stephane Dreher, ERTICO – ITS Europe: Coordination of R&I on CCAM in Europe and worldwide analysis of action plans and roadmaps.
- Gereon Meyer, VDI/VDE: Push and pull factors along the strategic innovation process of CCAM
- Daniel Ruiz, Zenzic: Overview of the analysis for the UK Roadmap development and how the global overview helped in defining priorities.
- Manabu Umeda, SIP-adus: Coordination of AV research and pilots in Japan (SIP-adus)
- Rita Excell, ADVI Executive Director: Enabling Australia’s adoption of CCAM through collaboration between Industry and Government