5th International Workshop on Intelligent Transportation and Autonomous Vehicles Technologies
25 Apr 2022 - 29 Apr 2022
Designing a smart autonomous transportation system is one of the key factors of building safe and sustainable smart cities. In the age of softwarization and artificial intelligence, introducing intelligent transportation solutions to our cities offers various range of benefits including reliable and efficient traffic management in safer streets. Such transportation systems combined with cutting-edge vehicular and wireless network technologies face several unprecedented challenges. These include adapting vehicular cloud and network services to the dynamic user requirements, managing available cloud computing resources, big data analytics, connected vehicle network security issues, service composition, and power management.
The aim of the Fifth International Workshop on Intelligent Transportation and Autonomous Vehicles Technologies (ITAVT) is to bring together engineers, researchers and practitioners interested in the intelligent transportation and vehicle technology advances. Participants are invited to present and discuss recent developments and challenges in intelligent transportation systems. This workshop focuses on innovative applications, software, tools, and frameworks in all technology areas related to connected vehicles in the context of networking, service management, Artificial Intelligence, and cloud systems. Papers describing original novel work and advanced prototypes, systems, and tools are encouraged.
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, which include, but not limited to:
- Management and Artificial Intelligence for Autonomous Vehicles
- 5G/6G technology for Autonomous Vehicles
- Vehicular cloud management
- SDN Autonomous Vehicles and Automated Driving
- Intelligent Infrastructure and Guidance Systems
- Cooperative Driving for Autonomous Vehicles
- Security and privacy for Autonomous Vehicles
- Next Generation Traffic Management Systems
- Connected Services and Mobility management
- Services Virtual Networking for Autonomous Vehicles
- Big Data Analytics for Intelligent Transportation
- Autonomous and Connected Aerial Networks
- Blockchain Systems for Autonomous Vehicles
- Communications and networking for Automated and semi-automated vehicles
- Cyber threat-free driving environment
- Congestion and awareness control in Autonomous Vehicles
- Advanced driver assistance systems
- In-Vehicle Networks and Communications
- Networking with Other Road Users
- Green Vehicular Communication and Services
Submitted papers (.pdf format) must use the A4 IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. Please remember to add Keywords to your submission.
Submitted papers may be up to 6 pages. Overlength papers will be rejected without review.
Papers submitted to ITAVT must be the original work of the authors. The may not be simultaneously under review elsewhere. Publications that have been peer-reviewed and have appeared at other conferences or workshops may not be submitted to ITAVT. Authors should be aware that IEEE has a strict policy with regard to plagiarism https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/plagiarism/plagiarism-faq.html The authors’ prior work must be cited appropriately.
Please ensure that you submit your papers with the full and final list of authors in the correct order. The author list registered for each submission is not allowed to be changed in any way after the paper submission deadline.
Please proofread your submission carefully. It is essential that the language use in the paper is clear and correct so that it is easily understandable (Either US English or UK English spelling conventions are acceptable).
All accepted papers in ITAVT 2022 will be submitted to IEEEXplore for publication.
Find the conference programme here.
Register for the 5th international workshop here.