Automated Public Transport: Delivering Sustainable and Smart Mobility
21 Apr 2021
The future of mobility is here! Automated driving systems can improve the functioning of our public transport system and contribute to the sustainability and safety of our daily commute.
Complementary to the EUCAD conference (www.eucad2021.eu), key European policy-makers and actors from the autonomous public transport ecosystem will come together before the start of the conference on April 21st to discuss how we get from experimentation to commercialisation with Level 4 shuttles.
ZF and Navya are delighted to discuss with:
• Anne-Marie Idrac, High Representative for Autonomous Driving in France,
• Dr. Thomas Miethaner, Director of the Digital Society department at the German Transport Ministry,
• Joaquim Nunes de Almeida, Director Mobility & energy intensive industries at the EU Commission,
• Ismael Ertug, Member of the European Parliament and rapporteur of the EU Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy,
• Mohamed Mezghani, Secretary-General of the International Public Transport Union (UITP)
on the next steps for a successful launch of automated public transport in Europe.
Join French and German government representatives, the European Commission and leading industry on 21 April to discuss how connected and automated public transport can:
· Improve the European urban mobility through better connectivity between rural and suburban areas as well as through an improved traffic flow.
· Contribute to cleaner air with fully electric operation and help us reach our sustainability goals.
· Ensure the competitiveness of the European automotive industry, producing cutting-edge technology and creating high-quality jobs.
This event will take place before the start of the first session of EUCAD2021 on 21 April 2021, 09:30-10:45 CET.