ERTRAC CAD Working Group workshop
04 May 2021
Join meeting at https://www.gotomeet.me/ERTRAC*
ERTRAC workshop to kick off the update of the ERTRAC CAD Roadmap
The latest version of the ERTRAC CAD Roadmap was published in 2019. Since then, the European Partnership on CCAM (Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility) was prepared and will soon be officially launched, supported by its Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda (SRIA).
The update of the ERTRAC CAD Roadmap will take stock of these latest activities, including the EUCAD 2021 Conference, and will present a view on next R&I challenges. This first workshop will discuss the main key messages as well as the needs for update and new structure to support these.
- Welcome, introduction to new roadmap “Connected, Cooperative and Automated Driving”
- Proposal of new Roadmap structure
- Discussion on main messages and Use cases
- Conclusion and next steps
* No need to register, but please make sure to indicate your full name and the organisation you represent when joining the meeting