Global IoT Summit 2022
20 Jun 2022 - 23 Jun 2022
The Global IoT Summit (GIOTS) is an international conference established to attract and present cutting-edge research results on the Internet of Things. The conference welcomes researchers, engineers, scientists and industry professionals to share and examine the recent IoT research results. It is an ideal platform for keeping up with advances and changes in the IoT domain, where leading researchers and industry experts from around the globe present the latest studies through papers and oral presentations.
Call for papers
The GIoTS 2022 conference seeks contributions on how to nurture and cultivate IoT technologies and applications for the benefit of society.Original papers are solicited in, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- IoT enabling technologies
- IoT applications, services, and real implementations
- End-user and human centric IoT, including IoT mulitmedia, Societal impacts and sustainable development
- IoT security, privacy, and data protection
- IoT pilots, testbeds, and experimentation results
GIoTS is endorsed by Springer and intends to select the best papers through a systematic peer review process.
More information on the call for papers can be found here.
The conference programme can be found here.
Registration is possible here.